The love affair is real you guys.
If I’m being honest, I could say I’m obsessed. It’s not my fault though. They make it SO convenient to buy what you need (and want and lust and just.HAVE.to have). I order practically everything from the online store and am obsessed with the fact that I can sit in my pajamas, add items to my shopping cart and have it all delivered to me in two days (sometimes one day if I’m fast enough). Who else is guilty of having Amazon boxes show up on their front porch more days of the week than not? Me! And I have #noshame. I don’t have to go to the store and fight crowds, mall parking and returns are super easy. LOVE IT.
Here are a few things I’m loving right now and will be popping into my shopping cart sooooon!
- Always looking for cute barware for our home bar. These stemless copper glasses have been on my radar for a while. I think I’ll have to break my will and purchase them for all of the cocktails I’ll be sipping on my back patio this summer.
- I’m not a big game player but lately have been playing more game with friends. I’ve heard that this one is pretty fun and with all of the memes floating around the internet these days, I think it’ll be fun!
- We’re in the middle of planning our summer vacation trip and this Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera will be super fun to bring along with us for cute little polaroid shots.
- Sometimes I need a reminder to CHILLAX. This cheeky chill pills iPhone case seems like it’ll be a cute reminder to do just that.
- I love to cook (most of the time) and since I’m in the kitchen a lot, I do love me some kitchen gear, especially when it’s this cute! These melamine salad tongs will add more color to those summertime salads.